List of Accepted Abstracts
The CCSE-ASEAN 2019 Scientific Committee has been conducting peer-review on the submitted abstracts. The Committee has decided to accept good-quality abstracts based on the reviewers’ consideration.
The following table shows the list of Paper-IDs of the abstracts the Committee has decided to accept.
As the peer-review process is ongoing, when the Committee has decided to accept other abstracts, we will update the list by adding the Paper IDs of the newly accepted abstracts.
List of Rejected Abstracts
The following table shows the list of Paper-IDs of the abstracts the Committee has decided to reject:
List of Withdrawn Abstracts
Other papers are currently under review.
Full-Paper Submission Guidelines
The Template and Checklists
- Please use the AIP Conference Proceedings full-paper template downloadable at http://ccse-asean.org/download/1637/ to prepare your full-paper and follow all the detailed instructions in the template for each section.
- Use Times New Roman font with the correct point size based on the instruction in the template.
- Make sure that each author’s email address and affiliation(s) are correct.
- Put all figures, images, and tables within the text before Reference section.
- Do not change the margin of the template. All images and tables should fall within the margins of the template.
- Make sure that graphics and diagrams are clear to be read. The use of color (instead of gray-scale) is recommended if it increases clarity and readability of the graphics and diagrams.
- Make sure that all captions or other information associated with a table, image, or figure are located on the same page as that table, image, or figure.
- Do not insert page numbers, header, or footer in the template.
- Do not use any copyrighted material without permission.
- Make sure that all works (ideas, information, phrasing, etc) originally belong to other authors and are used in the submitted full-paper are properly cited and referenced.
- If you use a previously published figure is in your full-paper, you must provide written approval from the copyright holder to re-use the figure. Also, you should place the appropriate credit line associated with the figure in the caption of the figure.
- Please make sure that the References section in your paper conforms the following guideline of AIP Conference Proceedings on References
- As for in-text citations please follow the IEEE in-text citations style elaborated in https://libguides.murdoch.edu.au/IEEE/text .
By using the aforementioned template, the length of the whole parts of the full-paper (including title, abstract, and references) should not be shorter than six pages and not be longer than eight pages.
The similarity between the submitted full-paper and previously published materials should not exceed 30% based on Turnitin similarity report.
The File Type and Size
- The full-paper should be submitted in PDF format.
- The name of the submitted file should be ccse-[full-paper’s_ID].pdf. For example : ccse-100.pdf
- The submitted PDF file size should not exceed 10 MB.
How to Submit the Full-paper
In the same way as the submission of the abstract, the full-paper should be submitted through the following page https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ccseasean2019 .
Important note: Please submit your full-paper file through your Easychair account as “update file”. Please do not submit it as “new submission”.
The deadline for full-paper submission is 20 August 2019.
Peer-Review and Decision
The CCSE-ASEAN 2019 Scientific Committee will conduct thorough peer-reviews on each submitted full-paper and will decide to accept only high quality papers that conform to the aforementioned instructions.
For each submitted paper, similarity checking using Turnitin and checking of the conformity of the paper’s format to the instructions will be conducted prior to the review on the paper content.
The CCSE-ASEAN 2019 Scientific Committee holds the absolute right to reject any paper that does not conform to the format instructions, or exceeds the maximum similarity threshold, or has low quality content.
If you have any question regarding the full-paper submission, please kindly contact us by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.